Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the recruitment of 712 vacancy through Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2021 to be held on 10th October 2021 across the nation. Candidates who submitted their online applications for Civil Services (Pre) Examination between 1st March to 24th March 2021 may now download their admit card.
UPSC Admit Card 2021 Details:-
|Name of Exam:||Civil Services (Pre) Examination 2021|
|Organisation:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No of Post:||712 Posts|
|Date of exam:||10th October 2021|
|Admit card status:||Available Now|
|Admit card release date:||16th September 2021|
- Special TET Admit Card 2021: SSA Assam Special LP TET Call Letter
- Assam Forest Guard Admit Card 2021: Exam Date for 1081 posts
- RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2021: CBT Call Letter for 1,40,640 Posts
- SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam Date Download Admit Card for 25271 vacancy
- Download NEET Admit Card 2021: www.neet.nta.nic.in
How to Download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021
Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 712 vacancy of Civil Services (Pre) Examination 2021 may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards .
- a) Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
- b) Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
- c) Enter Your Credentials as required in the page.
- d) Click on the Submit button.
- e) Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Details On UPSC Admit Card
After downloading the UPSC admit card, candidates need to check all the details whether they are printed correctly or not. The most important details to check on the UPSC admit card are listed below.
- Date of examination
- Roll number
- Photo identity card such as Aadhaar Card number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Venue of examination
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration ID below the photograph
- Time Table
Note 1: No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
Note 2: Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
Note 3: Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
Note 4: You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of an impersonator.
Note 5: If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Note 6: Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Technical Issues While Downloading UPSC Admit Card
The Civil Service’s aspirants should download their admit card on the Commission’s website. Candidates are advised to make a note of below points to avoid any technical issues while downloading the UPSC e-admit card.
- Use the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers for smooth downloading of the admit card application.
- It is advised to use the desktops for downloading the e-admit card instead of mobile or other gadgets.
- Clear the cache and cookies of browser using the browser setting in case of any issue while downloading the admit card.
- If aspirants face the same again, try to download the admit card on other computer machines.
- Candidates are advised to contact the UPSC Administrator to unblock in case of repetitive downloading of e-admit card.
- If any issue while downloading the UPSC admit card, aspirants should contact on e-mail.
- For technical problem – email@example.com For applicant data problem – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Download Admit Card