Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the admit card for Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 on its official website.
The candidates who are applying or have applied for the UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2022 can visit the official website of UPSC — upsc.gov.in – to check and download their admit card.
Candidates need to bring the UPSC ESE admit card along with the photo identity card (original), to the examination hall. It is to be noted that candidates should preserve UPSC ESE admit card till the declaration of the final results as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
How to download UPSC ESE admit card 2022
1. Go to the official website of UPSC — upsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link which reads “e-admit card: Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022.”
3. The link will direct to a new page of the UPSC website
4. Login with your registration ID and roll number
5. Your UPSC ESE admits card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download and take a printout of your UPSC ESE admit card 2022 for the future needs