Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam was released an official recruitment notification for 1004 posts in various positions. Candidates who are searching for the PNRD exam date 2021 have to check this article. The Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam officials are going to issue the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021. All candidates who are applied for 1004 Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat, W&C, Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar, Junior Assistant posts this recruitment are avail to download their admit card of hall ticket from our website after official announcement.
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021:
Commissionerate Of Panchayat And Rural Development, Assam has released the notification for 1004 Assistant Block Development Officer (ABDO), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector cum Road Moharer and Junior Assistant vacancies. A huge number of interested candidates have filled the application form for these PNRD Assam posts. According to the latest news, PNRD Assam officials are ready to conduct the Written Exam for Gaon Panchayat Secretary & all other posts in September 2021, Expected. Once uploaded, The PNRD Admit Card 2021 will be available to download at pnrd.assam.gov.in & rural.assam.gov.in. Other than the official website, candidates can also check PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021 at CareerinAssam/Eduassam.com.
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021 Exam Date:
Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam is likely to release the PNRD Admit Card 2021 of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector cum Road Moharer, Assistant Block Development Officer, and Junior Assistant in March 2022, Tentatively. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment of P&RD Department 1004 posts will be able to check the PNRD Exam Date 2021 from the official website pnrd.assam.gov.in or rural.assam.gov.in. To download PNRD Admit Card, candidates will need to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth. The direct link of Assam PNRD Recruitment Hall Ticket 2021 will also be provided on this page below.
Latest Breaking News On Recruitment Exam In Assam
According to an official notification issued by the Assam government, all examinations for Police, Home Guards, Prisons, P&RD, and Labour Deptts exams will be held in Dibrugarh University.
The decision to conduct the exams through universities was taken during the meeting held on the instructions of Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
This move was taken after the SI (Sub-Inspector) Recruitment Scam came to light.
PNRD Assam Admit Card Details 2021
|Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD) | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat, W&C, Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar, Junior Assistant|
|No Of Posts||1004 Posts|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam venue||Director, SIPRD, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.|
Instruction for the candidates at the Examination Centers:-
- Candidates shall have to be present at the examination Centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Use of Calculators, Mobile Phones, and any Other Kind of Electronic gadget/ Blue tooth devices are strictly prohibited inside the examination Hall. If any candidate is found to be in possession of any of the above items will be debarred from the Examination and his/her candidature will be canceled forthwith. However, if any mobile phone, is found to be in possession of a candidate inside the Examination Hall, the responsibility of keeping the mobile phone will not lie with the authority.
- Entry to the Examination Hall will not be allowed without admit card. Candidates should also bring along with them a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The candidates shall have to bring a black ballpoint pen to the Examination Hall. Candidates should use only a black ballpoint pen to write particulars on the OMR Answer Sheet and for darkening the circles of responses. Use of pencil or any other means is strictly prohibited.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR-based. The will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be a negative marking of (hall) mark for each wrong answer.
- The request for change of Centre of examination will not be entertained, The candidates are permitted to appear at the allotted venue of test only. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination at any other center of examination other than the allotted center. The candidate should sit on the seat allotted to him/her only.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination is completed.
- No Candidate, in any case, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 15 minutes of the commencement of the examination in each paper.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination Hall before 1 & ½ hours ix of the Examination. Re-entry into the examination hall, once they have left, is not allowed.
- The candidates are advised not to bring any items including bags, metallic Items, etc. as there may not be any arrangement for safe custody to keep these items at the examination center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry the Test Booklets/Question Paper after the conclusion of the examination.
- Eating and drinking are forbidden in the examination hall. Drinking water facilities will be arranged by the center in charge.
- Candidates are to ensure, that correct roll No. is inserted in the OMR answer Scripts; any incorrect roll No. inserted will be rejected outright.
- Candidates will have to follow COVID-19 Protocols as will be prevailing during the Examination period.
Pnrd.assam.gov.in Admit Card 2021 Download
Department Panchayat and Rural Development will issue the Assam PNRD Admit Card 2021 shortly. The candidates will be required to download the PNRD admit card using the registration number, mobile number, email, or password through the Notification website www.pnrd.assam.gov.in or www.rural.assam.gov.in. The latest news for PNRD Admit Card 2021 Download Link will be published here shortly. Once released, candidates will also get the direct link to PNRD Call Letter 2021 at the Assam Career website. Kindly check P&RD Department Assam Hall Ticket 2021 for COVID-related instructions.
Selection Process of PNRD Assam 2021:
Stage 1 — Written Test
Stage 2 — Interview
How To Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021?
The admit card is issued through the official website and can only be accessed by logging in to the website. The step-by-step admit card downloading procedure is below attached.
- Step1: Click the website rural.assam.gov.in.
- Step2: The Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam home screen will be shown.
- Step3: Click on Recruitment & Career.
- Step4: Click on the relevant advertisement link for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020.
- Step5: Click on it and enter login details.
- Step6: Login by entering the correct credentials.
- Step7: Your Admit Card will be presented on the screen.
- Step8: Generate a printout of the PNRD Assam Admit Card.
- Starting date of online application: 28-08 2020
- Closing date of online application: 17-09-2020
|Admit Card 2021||Available Soon|
|Download Exam Notification||Click here|
|Short Notification:||Click Here.|
|Advertisement Details:||Click Here.|
|PNRD Assam Syllabus 2021:||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
List of Latest Admit Cards 2021:-
|Organization Name||Admit Card Download Link|
|Territorial Army Officer – Download Written Test Admit Card||Download|
|IDBI Bank Admit Card 2021 – 650 Assistant Manager Vacancy||Download|
|Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 – 350 Sailor Matric Recruit (MR) Vacancy||Download|
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 – 421 Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Vacancy||Download|
|Assam CEE Admit Card 2021 – Combined Entrance Examination||Download|
|Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021 – Constable PET/ PST Call Letter||Download|
|Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2021: Written Exam Date of 1004 Posts||Download|
|APSC Admit Card 2021 Released for Assistant Architect Post||Download|
|Assam Forest Guard Admit Card 2021: Exam Date for 1081 posts||Download|
|Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021 – 173 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy||Download|
|Indian Army Mariani Rally Admit Card 2021 – Upper Assam Districts||Download|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2021: Combined Graduate Level Examination||Download|
|APSC CCE Admit Card 2021 – Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination 2020||Download|
|Indian Air Force Admit Card 2021 – 334 AFCAT Vacancy||Download|
|Indian Army Rally Admit Card 2021 – Hojai, Biswanath, Nagaon, Sonitpur & Morigaon||Download|
|RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2021: CBT Call Letter for 1,40,640 Posts||Download|
|Sericulture Assam Admit Card 2021 – 180 Grade IV Vacancy||Download|
|Handloom & Textiles Assam Admit Card 2021 – 100 Grade IV Vacancy||Download|
|Assam Police Admit Card 2021- Constable PET/ PST Admit Card||Download|
|Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2021: 2500 Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts||Download|
F.A.Q On PNRD exam 2021
1. Who is the minister Of PNRD?
Ans: Minister Ranjeet Kumar Dass
2. Who is the Principal Secretary Of PNRD?
Ans: Dr. J. B. Ekka, IAS.
3. Where to download PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021?
Ans. PNRD Gaon Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the official website – pnrd.assam.gov.in
4. What is the release date of the PNRD Admit Card 2021?
Ans: The PNRD Admit Card 2021 is likely to be released in September 2021.
More Questions On Request Comment Below.