Last Updated: December 2, 2020
Last Date: 13/08/2019.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position of State Project Management Unit, O/o the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam initially for a period of one year which will be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
Name of post: Institutional Specialist
No of posts: 1
Place of posting: SPMU, Office of the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED
Educational Qualification and Experience:
● BE/ B. Tech in any subject or Post Graduation in Management or Masters in Planning or Masters in Communication
● Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience in institutional development for rural /urban water supply/sanitation sector.
● In-depth knowledge of sector policy and practice, in particular, relating to NRDWP, SBM(G) programmes and its status in the State of Assam.
● Knowledge in areas like general management, change management, strategy formulation, planning, and capacity building is desirable.
● Experience of working in community based Rural Water supply and Sanitation Sector with external agencies like World Bank / ADB / UNDP / UNICEF etc., is desirable.
● The applicant must be computer literate and has to be well conversed with MS-Office package.
● Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Local Language.
● Applications should be sent to s[email protected].
● Last date of submission of application is 13th August, 2019.
● Application should consist of a cover letter, CV (not more than 2 pages), and application form as per the format shared in the detailed advertisement available in www.phewater.assam.gov.in
● Applicant should mention the name of post that they are applying clearly in the subject line.
Official Advertisement Details: clickhere.
Developed By Shabby's Server Private Ltd. Powered by Eduassam