O/o Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar.
Last Date: 21/03/2021.
Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar has released a notification for the recruitment of 38 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 vacancy details:-
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 38 [SC: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 13, PWD: 2, UR: 14]
Pay: Rs 14000 to Rs 60500/- plus Grade Pay Rs 6200/-
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on the first January of the year of advertisement. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. Office memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51, Dated 02.09.2020 and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
- The minimum education qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by the Government.
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by computer test of qualified candidates only. Selection will be done strictly on merit basis. The examination will be held in Silchar, District Head quarter of Cachar, on a date to be notified later on.
How to apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply online only by visiting the website www.cachar.gov.in With effect from 09.30 AM of 21st February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 21st March, 2021.
- No application fee is required.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- One recent passport size coloured photograph with white back ground. The photograph must be on a standard 3.5 X 4.5 cm print.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation
- Computer proficiency Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
- Other experience Certificate, if any.
- Certificate of disability to be submitted by the candidates under PwD category.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5 x 1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.
- In case of candidates already employed NOC from concerned employer is required.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date of online application: 21st Feb 2021, 9.30 AM
- Last date of online application: 21st Mar 2021, 11.59 PM
Important Website Links:-