Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 15 Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer vacancy under various departments of Govt. of Assam . Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date: 30/09/2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021 vacancy details:-
Name of post: Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
- No of posts: 15 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 4, STP: 2, STH: 1, SC: 1, EWS: 1]
- Department: Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department, Assam
- Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 11,800/-
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment
Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration need to be enclosed.
The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
1. General/EWS: 285.40
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40
4. PWBD: 35.40
5. Women Candidate: 35.40
Payment mode: Online .
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
- The persons who had applied against the 9 posts advertised earlier need not apply again and they will be eligible for selection against all 15 posts. Similarly, candidates who will apply afresh against the 6 additional posts, will also be eligible for selection against all 15 posts.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2021
- Staring date of online application: 03/09/2021
- Last date of online application: 30/09/2021
- Last date of fee payment: 02/10/2021
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here
|Advertisement Details||I | II